Villas Velez Velez Malaga 

from 359.000 €

A collection of 31 chalets, just a stone's throw away from the beach, the golf course, and all the amenities that Villa del Mar has to offer.

Live in a 4-bedroom attached or semi-detached chalet, featuring an open-plan ground floor kitchen and two parking spaces within a gated residential complex with a shared pool.

Villas Velez Malaga is designed to let you live the way you've always dreamed, allowing you to relish outdoor living in your own private garden.

An energy-efficient project with near-zero energy consumption will help you save year-round, thanks to its ventilation system that reduces CO2 emissions and constantly refreshes the air without the need to open windows.

Heating and hot water generation are achieved through an innovative aerothermal system.

With cutting-edge design and high-quality finishes, crafted to ensure the comfort and quality of life of its residents.

You'll have complimentary customization options to make your new home truly yours.

In the category of attached chalets, you'll have the choice to opt for a basement if desired.

Apartment Prices:

  • Apartment 199.59 m2 with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, terrace, and garden of 31.90 m2, parking space: €359,000.

  • Apartment 214.34 m2 with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, terrace, and garden of 47.10 m2, parking space: €370,000.

  • Apartment 236 m2 with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, terrace, and garden of 39.10 m2, parking space: €394,300.

  • Apartment 294.15 m2 with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, terrace, and garden of 139.40 m2, parking space: €434,000.

The handover of the apartments is scheduled for the end of 2025. Reservation deposit: €6,000. Upon signing the purchase agreement, a payment of 30% is required. The remaining 70% is due upon handover of keys and signing of final documents with the notary at the end of 2025.

The prices listed are exclusive of 10% VAT.

Velez Malaga 

Vélez-Málaga is a historic city and municipality located in the province of Malaga, Spain. It is situated in the region of Axarquía, in the southern part of Andalusia. Vélez-Málaga has a rich cultural heritage, with influences from Roman, Moorish, and Christian civilizations, making it a fascinating destination for history and culture enthusiasts.

You like the project Villas Velez Malaga ? 

Fill out the form and we will contact you with details, documentation and the current offer of apartments in this project.